🎇 Happy New Year from popfn!

Taylor's album is being released on the same day kanye's mother died

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(08-27-2017, 07:51 PM)Michael Jackson Wrote: You guys really think this is a coincidence? As calculated and ruthless (and obsessive) as Taylor Swift (and her team of slaves/PR agents) are.....She's going to need to do major damage control on this whether this was an irresponsible mishap or not.

I um, don't think her demo cares about Kanye West's feelings.
1 person likes this: Bruddaman
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
I'm sure it's pure coincidental! People need to stop reaching.
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, Black Canary
(09-20-2017, 08:02 AM)Falconr3 Wrote: I'm sure it's pure coincidental! People need to stop reaching.

Lmao not one bit!
1 person likes this: Rainbow
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
(09-20-2017, 08:02 AM)Falconr3 Wrote: I'm sure it's pure coincidental! People need to stop reaching.

Thank you! Tayloose is my benevolent savior!
1 person likes this: Falconr3