🍹 still enjoying YoungCarter's birthday? join the party

Teacher busted for hooking up with student

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

https://www.queerty.com/teacher-busted-h...s-20181010

This makes me upset. Like....you're 18 and hooked up with a teacher and you're on Grindr. Yeah it shouldn't have been in the class room but...bishh what????
1 person likes this: maikhoe
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
so embarrassing
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
at least he wasn't underaged but still it's messy as hell
they did too hard on this teacher. it's sketchy for sure but there is nothing illegal.
HOt
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy
Fuck yall.
(10-10-2018, 02:33 PM)Maiko Wrote: so embarrassing

15 yolds be on Grindr too and they should be punished
Homophobia.
Honesty this a mess
;)  
I feel bad for the teacher. 2 years in prison is ridiculous.
2 people like this: Rebellious Sissy, DevonRoars
Fuck yall.
(10-10-2018, 05:00 PM)Daemon Wrote: I feel bad for the teacher. 2 years in prison is ridiculous.

I wanna whoop the students ass
(10-10-2018, 04:11 PM)Daemon Wrote: HOt

(10-10-2018, 05:00 PM)Daemon Wrote: I feel bad for the teacher. 2 years in prison is ridiculous.

Proof that the only thing that stops you from being a pedophile is the law. lmao

lock his dumb ass up!
1 person likes this: Bruddaman
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(10-10-2018, 05:28 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 04:11 PM)Daemon Wrote: HOt

Proof that the only thing that stops you from being a pedophile is the law. lmao

lock his dumb ass up!

He was 18!
2 people like this: Daemon, DevonRoars
(10-10-2018, 05:43 PM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 05:28 PM)Maiko Wrote: Proof that the only thing that stops you from being a pedophile is the law. lmao

lock his dumb ass up!

He was 18!

Ok?! Pedo my ass. And the age of consent is 16 here!

I’m 21 and I don’t find anyone under 20 attractive most of the time. It’s a turn off. But I do wonder if my tastes will change once I reach daddy status, because then it’s an aesthetic and I might want to partake beth3
Sometimes on Grindr I see the cutest young, even teenage bottoms with 40+ only in their bios. And I judge tf out of these men taking advantage, but in the back of my head I’m kinda thinking, slay, nnnn.
Fuck yall.
But hew wants to be single at that age. I shouldn’t speak such things into exsistence!
Fuck yall.
i agree with that M commentor.

i used to think the average person was decent but as you live on this rock, you begin to see that people are as decent as police presence allows.

the phobes have a few points when they look at adult gay men being around young men, a lot of them will fuck them if given the chance, gay men like straight men put their nut over power dynamics. they're sick.
1 person likes this: maikhoe
rip"ROACHES!!!!"
*Bombs from afghanistan* *"TO FREEDOM!"/soundeffect*
"When the lights come on."/whisperedtone - Nicki Minaj.rip