🎂 Happy Birthday, Javan! say hbd

Teen Titans Live Action - Trailer

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Looks much better than i thought!
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
nah this ain't it
im tired of these CW type show portrayals
iggy
someone watched too much Marvel Netflix Dead
lmao
Quote:this trailer is like that Teen Titans GO episode where they all try super hard to be serious cause Young Justice made them look like ****es but this is happening unironically and youre supposed to take it serious

This looks cheap even for CW.
Fuck yall.
(07-19-2018, 03:22 PM)PACMAN Wrote: nah this ain't it
iggy

Every single CW show after Arrow has just been a reskin of the same package. Except for maybe Gotham, but even that still has late uninspired cinematography
1 person likes this: PACMAN
Fuck yall.
rip
Oooo me love you long time
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
(07-19-2018, 04:55 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 03:22 PM)PACMAN Wrote: nah this ain't it
iggy

Every single CW show after Arrow has just been a reskin of the same package. Except for maybe Gotham, but even that still has late uninspired cinematography

gotham aint even CW though. it's fox (at least in the US)
also, people say the flash is better than arrow but i think some of the early arrow was really distinct.
some of the recent ones basically can get switched out with the other DC shows and no one would notice.
they're just lucky the fangirls keep these shows going thanks to the hot leads, off camera/social media interactions, and constant tumblr/twitter, artwork and fanficitons popped out by the fandoms.
So happy Rainbow/YoungCarter didn't snatch this thread kii
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Wow this looks like absolute SHIT. skull
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(07-19-2018, 04:54 PM)Daemon Wrote: This looks cheap even for CW.

I believe this is streaming on Hulu
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(07-20-2018, 12:52 AM)Rainbow Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 04:54 PM)Daemon Wrote: This looks cheap even for CW.

I believe this is streaming on Hulu

It's not for Hulu, it's for DC streaming service
(07-20-2018, 12:54 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 12:52 AM)Rainbow Wrote: I believe this is streaming on Hulu

It's not for Hulu, it's for DC streaming service

Oh.

Well it was originally announced to be on Hulu. Guess they changed.
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Me watching this again expecting it to magically have become good overnight

[Image: tenor.gif]

Idk how to feel
Oooo me love you long time
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭