Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

The Real Housewives of Potomac

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: potomac-zoom-aa6bb73d-1519-4194-8ed3-c684111d1c8b.jpg]
1 person likes this: PACMAN
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Gizelle lmao

"I don't believe Karen said that. You don't want your daughter to be like me? No not nevah."

Karen correcting Ashley "I said, I don't want my daughter hanging with you. Specifically".

Fucking dead
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
I love this show. I love the fact that Gizelle and Robyn aren't biracial and the biracial is actually darker than them it is just fucking hilarious lmao
I love Ashley's relationship with her mom. The only thing black about her besides her hair Clap3
First of all. How you gone put it out there that

Gizelle is a whore on national television, and that she she sleeps around the nation, then get mad when she says you have a boyfriend and you're dating a cute fireman.

Sorry but Charisse is full of shit and these women are fake. The only real ones are Gizelle Ashley and Robyn and I only like Gizelle. @PACMAN
This tea scene when she starts rapping lmao

Gizelle: "You don't have a home?" /* concerned but shady voice */

Gizelle is fucking funny man.
Gizelle is really fucking great Pacman. The fact that she apologized first and she CLEARLY wasn't wrong. Clap3

She's a whole person.
Wait, are you on season 1? I like Gizelle but Monique had her shook for a bit in season 2.
1 person likes this: XXX MAIKO
(05-31-2018, 11:08 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote: Wait, are you on season 1? I like Gizelle but Monique had her shook for a bit in season 2.

I'm on Season 2. I don't like her demeanor towards Monique at all, it's unwarranted.

But regarding her and Charisse, I think Charisse should of owned up to what she did man. What she said was just as damaging.

Gizelle has three daughters that will watch this one day and think "my mom is a whore? my mom slept around?" because of her words.

So I just think that was wrong.
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
The fact that both Gizelle and Robyn have their parents on the show and their really just light skinned african americans is sending me lmao

Robyn being the lightest yet her parents are darker than Gizelle's.

I love black american genes.

where is Katie lmao
Charisse's children are really pretty. When they become adults they are going to really kill it.
Gizelle and Her moms edges tho...
I watched some clips this should be called the real bad wigs of Potomac
Fuck yall.
Ashley dragging Charisse tho lmao Chile Ashley >>>
(05-31-2018, 11:51 AM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: First of all. How you gone put it out there that

Gizelle is a whore on national television, and that she she sleeps around the nation, then get mad when she says you have a boyfriend and you're dating a cute fireman.

Sorry but Charisse is full of shit and these women are fake. The only real ones are Gizelle Ashley and Robyn and I only like Gizelle. @PACMAN

mess, you like all the ones i consider fake or at the very least shady as hell
and people need to leave gizelle alone cause she can actually drag.
iggy