🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

The Witcher is a really good show

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Watch it
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Yenneffer of Vengerberg is a legend
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
The reviews are so bad tho. Did u play the games?
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(12-29-2019, 08:11 PM)maikangel Wrote: The reviews are so bad tho. Did u play the games?

Honestly i had never even heard of this franchise until the series ddd

Really? I thot the response was super positive. What kinda things r they saying
1 person likes this: Pennyko
(12-30-2019, 11:38 AM)Artemis Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 08:11 PM)maikangel Wrote: The reviews are so bad tho. Did u play the games?

Honestly i had never even heard of this franchise until the series ddd

Really? I thot the response was super positive. What kinda things r they saying

yeah it's one of the highest rated, most praised games of all time https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-w...-wild-hunt

so I think it's only bad because the game is so good. Literally it was the last game that I played and I was stuck there for days.

yeah it's bad https://www.metacritic.com/tv/the-witche...ic-reviews
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
I am fucking SHOOK at how good Henry Cavill's Geralt is. he sounds and acts JUST like him rip
so i'm honestly dissapointed in the show. it seemed to cut at a battle that seemed low budget.

LOTS of very cool characters though