🍰 yc birthday celebrate

Thor: Ragnarok

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
Is this a kids movie? What's with the corny tone.
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Marvel films just aren't...dark enough. This is supposedly the battle for the end of the world and should be much darker in tone. I love me some Chris Hemsworth...but I'm not sure if I'll watch this or not. The Marvel universe is too big to keep track of and it's films are just too light these days...
1 person likes this: Tight n Hairy
(07-23-2017, 02:49 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Is this a kids movie? What's with the corny tone.

Did you see it? It was the best Marvel movie I've seen in a while. Honestly deserving of it's 99% RT score
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(10-26-2017, 03:24 AM)Maiko Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 02:49 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Is this a kids movie? What's with the corny tone.

Did you see it? It was the best Marvel movie I've seen in a while. Honestly deserving of it's 99% RT score

really? I'll probably see it on Saturday

Cate Blanchetts impacT
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(10-26-2017, 03:35 AM)Black Canary Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 03:24 AM)Maiko Wrote: Did you see it? It was the best Marvel movie I've seen in a while. Honestly deserving of it's 99% RT score

really? I'll probably see it on Saturday

Cate Blanchetts impacT

It was really fantastic, but I knew it would be. Cate Blanchett was bomb of course but it was probably the most ridiculously funny movie I've ever seen in my life.

have to wait 1 more week Mjcry1
(10-26-2017, 10:07 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: have to wait 1 more week Mjcry1

Can't wait to spoil it for you mint
(10-26-2017, 10:08 AM)Black Canary Wrote:

Can't wait to spoil it for you mint

already read them on KTT Mjlol
1 person likes this: Maiko

you're gonna love it. these guys were *literally dying* laughing next to us in the theatre.

Cate Blanchett was funny af. This part were she was going through Oden's lies and came to one of his artifacts and screamed "Faaaakkkeee" is literaly still sending me.

Literally the most non-stop funny movie I've ever watched in my life.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter

(10-26-2017, 10:11 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 10:08 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Can't wait to spoil it for you mint

already read them on KTT Mjlol

KTT'ers doing the lords work thirdward
(10-26-2017, 10:14 AM)Maiko Wrote:

you're gonna love it. these guys were *literally dying* laughing next to us in the theatre.

Cate Blanchett was funny af. This part were she was going through Oden's lies and came to one of his artifacts and screamed "Faaaakkkeee" is literaly still sending me.

Literally the most non-stop funny movie I've ever watched in my life.

just like critics said Ohhh
(10-26-2017, 10:17 AM)Black Canary Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 10:11 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: already read them on KTT Mjlol

KTT'ers doing the lords work thirdward

there is a seperate thread for spoilers fuckingwithyou
(10-26-2017, 10:19 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 10:17 AM)Black Canary Wrote: KTT'ers doing the lords work thirdward

there is a seperate thread for spoilers fuckingwithyou

So you spoiled yourself on purpose? Where's the sense? Dumb bitch Mjlol
(10-26-2017, 10:24 AM)Black Canary Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 10:19 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: there is a seperate thread for spoilers fuckingwithyou

So you spoiled yourself on purpose? Where's the sense? Dumb bitch Mjlol

I'm able to know plot twists and still have fun. You can't relate