🎇 Happy New Year from popfn!

Thor: Ragnarok

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(10-26-2017, 10:30 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 10:24 AM)Black Canary Wrote: So you spoiled yourself on purpose? Where's the sense? Dumb bitch Mjlol

I'm able to know plot twists and still have fun. You can't relate

Have fun? You're the uppity bitch who has to point out every plot detail to whoever you're with Ahh
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(10-26-2017, 03:24 AM)Maiko Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 02:49 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Is this a kids movie? What's with the corny tone.

Did you see it? It was the best Marvel movie I've seen in a while. Honestly deserving of it's 99% RT score

sleé me with Marvel receipts daddy! omg cumming rn that you mention the superior quality of Marvel films and the DC fanboys in this thread can keep sucking on the Dark Knight trilogy because it's the closest they're getting to ANYTHING touching the best of the Marvel films

also, corny tone, I'm getting a HORNY bone just from the trailer and I can't wait to see this on the widescreen in a theater so I can prop both feet up on the seats in front of me and thrust to where I can see Chris Hemsworth between my thighs
1 person likes this: Maiko
(10-29-2017, 08:31 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 03:24 AM)Maiko Wrote: Did you see it? It was the best Marvel movie I've seen in a while. Honestly deserving of it's 99% RT score

sleé me with Marvel receipts daddy! omg cumming rn that you mention the superior quality of Marvel films and the DC fanboys in this thread can keep sucking on the Dark Knight trilogy because it's the closest they're getting to ANYTHING touching the best of the Marvel films

also, corny tone, I'm getting a HORNY bone just from the trailer and I can't wait to see this on the widescreen in a theater so I can prop both feet up on the seats in front of me and thrust to where I can see Chris Hemsworth between my thighs

Lmao!

The trailer doesn't do this movie Justice.
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, YoungCarter
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
Im slayed osgwel

9/10 easily

Visually its soooo Kirby, like his work literally came to life

Humor is miles better than GOTG 2 had

Valkyrie is so badass. Even when she is drunk heart
1 person likes this: Maiko
Chris being not only Hemsworth in the movie mint
Valkyrie >>>>>>> Sif
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
I really enjoyed this. The humour wasn't really too my liking but I didn't hate it.

Hela kinda disappointed me though. This was the last Thor solo movie so I wanted him to be pushed to the limit but I didn't feel that from her. She was a kii regardless.

I'm also on the fence with how I feel about Loki's characterisation. Hiddleston plays him well but I feel like he's suffering with overexposure