🍰 yc birthday celebrate

Toni Braxton - Long As I Live

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

TONI(CON) BRAXTON

1 person likes this: PACMAN
I don’t know what strap on Birdman has been using on Toni lately, but she’s been GIVING it with her music lately. osgwel I need the album now.
1 person likes this: KingBlack
(02-22-2018, 11:24 PM)KingBlack Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 10:32 PM)Teezy Wrote: I don’t know what strap on Birdman has been using on Toni lately, but she’s been GIVING it with her music lately. osgwel I need the album now.

He's gross but TEA! This is song right her is her best work since* "just be a man about it" *= not including toni's collab albums.

Yes! And Deadwood is so dope too. I remember listening to radio (UAC lol) just so I could hear her voice on there again. cries
(02-22-2018, 11:31 PM)KingBlack Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 11:29 PM)Teezy Wrote: Yes! And Deadwood is so dope too. I remember listening to radio (UAC lol) just so I could hear her voice on there again. cries

hardwood was scraped and never happened.

Listen, it’s a future classic. Ahead of its time. A signature Toni song. Don’t do too much.
this is cute but like an album track.
i need her BANGER, that can smash on radio.
toni used to always give them each album and she loves performing her old ones still today.
just get back to it and your album will sell like hot cakes.
iggy
(02-23-2018, 03:41 PM)KingBlack Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 12:49 PM)PACMAN Wrote: this is cute but like an album track.
i need her BANGER, that can smash on radio.
toni used to always give them each album and she loves performing her old ones still today.
just get back to it and your album will sell like hot cakes.
iggy
But remember it can't be too boppy as she might fall out trying to perform it.. can't have that happen... HOWEVER I need a Wasn't Man Enough for Me 2.0 or I Heart You 2.0

TASTE!
Guys??? I Heart You was really bad!

This song however, is excellent. Her voice is one of the most unique still to this day!