its barbie's 800th anniversaryHappy Birthday, Lance!

Tove Lo - ‘Sunshine Kitty’

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

I think the singles are the worst songs on the album but holy jesus mother of god these album tracks are DIAMOND HARD.

This album snapped on me like 10 listens in so give it time but holy Jesus this is my favorite Tove Lo album ever. It makes all of her earlier work sound AMATEUR. This is a professional pop record that fucking BANGS, KNOCKS, AND BOPS.

What a legend.
I’m just totally falling in love with this album and it’s entire concept.

The way it climaxes halfway through and then the last 3 songs are like the most epic euphoric comedown ever. They’re the most erotic mix of pain and pleasure like all of the finer things in life. This is someone with a beautiful life.
I hated it at first and I still find songs like Bad as the Boys charming but plinky

I just cannot get half of the others out of my head. Or stop singing them out loud every time I hear them.

Oh yeah this is a singalong record. Every song. Vibes. Major vibes.
This album deserves all of the recognition Dua Lipa is getting and more.
I didn't appreciate these songs until I saw her live. It's a pretty good album... Not as good as Future Nostalgia though.

Are U Gonna Tell Her is a masterpiece and probably one of her best songs next to Disco Tits.
1 person likes this: Hill
like you
(05-21-2020, 12:16 AM)DevonRoars Wrote: I didn't appreciate these songs until I saw her live. It's a pretty good album... Not as good as Future Nostalgia though.

Are U Gonna Tell Her is a masterpiece and probably one of her best songs next to Disco Tits.

I’m stuck on Levitating but maybe I’ll get into the other songs.

I’m kinda not giving it a fair chance. I want to hate her so badly lol
1 person likes this: DevonRoars