Happy Birthday to the Queen ! !!! 🥰🤴🏿👑Say HBD Lance

Usain Bolt Stripped of Olympic Gold Medal After Teammate Tests Positive for Doping

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: usain-bolt.jpg?crop=0px%2C0px%2C2000px%2...1333&ssl=1]

The fastest man in the world was stripped of one of his nine Olympic gold medals after a teammate tested positive for a banned substance.

Usain Bolt‘s Jamaican teammate, Nesta Carter, is disqualified from the 4×100 relay that nabbed gold at the 2008 Beijing Olympics due to his positive doping test, the IOC announced Wednesday.

Carter, 31, was one of 454 selected doping samples re-tested by the IOC last year, and his sample has been found to contain a banned stimulant called methylhexaneamine, reports the BBC.

[Image: usain-bolt1.jpg?w=2000]

Bolt, 30, had achieved the “triple treble” (winning the 100m, 200m and 4×100 relay at the three Olympics he competed in), an accomplishment unmatched by any other Olympian in history, according to Sports Illustrated.

Trinidad & Tobago will be awarded the 2008 relay gold, with Japan receiving an upgrade to silver and Brazil getting the bronze.

Bolt, 30, had achieved the “triple treble” (winning the 100m, 200m and 4×100 relay at the three Olympics he competed in), an accomplishment unmatched by any other Olympian in history, according to Sports Illustrated.

Trinidad & Tobago will be awarded the 2008 relay gold, with Japan receiving an upgrade to silver and Brazil getting the bronze.

Source
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Damn
1 person likes this: StmbldOnPop
wow that sucks.

But it was his teammate?
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
WOW, this SUCKS. but lowkey, im happy since USA lost too. we're taking everyone down with us!
That must suck for him
that's sad for bolt because he achieved an amazing feat but now he won't be able to claim that he won 3 golds in 3 different Olympic Games.
(01-25-2017, 12:36 PM)Tingi Wrote: wow that sucks.

But it was his teammate?

He only lost the 4x100 medal, since the teammate was doped the entire quartet had an advantage.

IOC is doing a "draining of the swamp". Now since they got an upgrade in medals T&T, Japan, and Brazil are going to be retested too
1 person likes this: Auryn
Sucks when all your hard work and dedication goes down the drain all because of something out of your control. They should give him and the other teammates an honorary gold
1 person likes this: Auryn
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Too bad
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
I never understand why it takes months/years for these tests results to come through

[Image: 84.gif]
1 person likes this: Keith
[Image: 4XlcTQw.jpg]