🍰 yc birthday celebrate

VENOM - Official Teaser Trailer

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
it looks kinda... boring?

Hardy is the perfect actor to play Eddie so it would be a shame if the movie is boring
1 person likes this: Maiko
(02-08-2018, 10:52 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: it looks kinda... boring?

Hardy is the perfect actor to play Eddie so it would be a shame if the movie is boring

It would of helped if they actually showed Venom but i'm afraid this movie is gonna look lower-budge
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
Looks shit
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
I still can't believe this is actually coming out.
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Anything my daddy bae touches turns to gold. The trailer didn't really show much but, hey, cheers to that. Atleast we know that the best parts of the movie aren't in the trailer like 90% of films nowadays!
(02-08-2018, 11:13 AM)Maiko Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 10:52 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: it looks kinda... boring?

It would of helped if they actually showed Venom but i'm afraid this movie is gonna look lower-budge

ya, at least, for a second. But unfortunately, it looked like they were in a hurry to drop anything to show before Black Panther screenings.
1 person likes this: Maiko