Happy Birthday, Javan!Praise Satan

VIDEO Lady Gaga - Stupid Love

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

I'm already in love rip
1 person likes this: Catty Noir
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
BITCH y u delete my thread huh ?????
1 person likes this: Hill
(12-07-2018, 02:31 PM)JeffColby Wrote: I'm in full support of all of your goals and dreams Mjcry1

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8097174]
1 person likes this: Hill
Fuck yall.
(02-28-2020, 10:03 AM)Catty Noir Wrote: BITCH y u delete my thread huh ?????

What are you talking about? Maybe you dreamed it
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(02-29-2020, 08:02 PM)maiko Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 10:03 AM)Catty Noir Wrote: BITCH y u delete my thread huh ?????

What are you talking about? Maybe you dreamed it

I made a thread !
(12-07-2018, 02:31 PM)JeffColby Wrote: I'm in full support of all of your goals and dreams Mjcry1

Oh nvm found it

http://popfn.com/Thread-Lady-Gaga-Stupid...usic-video

(03-01-2020, 01:16 AM)Catty Noir Wrote: Oh nvm found it

smh now say sorry
1 person likes this: Catty Noir
(03-01-2020, 01:17 AM)maiko Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 01:16 AM)Catty Noir Wrote: Oh nvm found it

smh now say sorry

I’m sorry daddy I’ll never do it again cries
1 person likes this: JeffColby

(03-02-2020, 10:49 PM)Hill Wrote: terrible song with a cool video. I love the videos message.

I could almost ALMOST hear this song getting played somewhere cool but the vocal hook is fucking awful. Does Gaga smoke weed? Weed alone should help you realize what’s a good song and what’s not.

Anyway, with Gaga nowadays it seems to be more about the artist than the art, like how everyone kept praising Britney after Femme Fatale even though she never made another hit. It’s sad to see artists go out like this. She must have been in a rare state of mind when writing The Fame and I don’t think she should go back to trying to recreate that but move forward and find something new that works better than before. Stupid Love does not work better than before imo it barely pars Applause.

What are you referring to as the hook?
(03-03-2020, 01:59 AM)maiko Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 10:49 PM)Hill Wrote: terrible song with a cool video. I love the videos message.

I could almost ALMOST hear this song getting played somewhere cool but the vocal hook is fucking awful. Does Gaga smoke weed? Weed alone should help you realize what’s a good song and what’s not.

Anyway, with Gaga nowadays it seems to be more about the artist than the art, like how everyone kept praising Britney after Femme Fatale even though she never made another hit. It’s sad to see artists go out like this. She must have been in a rare state of mind when writing The Fame and I don’t think she should go back to trying to recreate that but move forward and find something new that works better than before. Stupid Love does not work better than before imo it barely pars Applause.

What are you referring to as the hook?

the high-pitched “doo da da” deadbanana3