Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

'Vagina' is not gender-inclusive language, use ‘front hole’ instead.

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: Caldron-18.jpg?resize=980,400]

Healthline says, using the medical term ‘vagina’ is not gender-inclusive language, uses ‘front hole’ instead.

"It's imperative for safe sex guides to become more inclusive of LGBTQIA and nonbinary people," the guide states.

Healthline has claimed health disparities and higher rates of HIV and STIs observed in LGBTQIA communities are due to discrimination in the sex ed world. So, the California based health information provider has adopted the gender-inclusive term “front hole” in place of the medical term, “vagina” in their latest LGBTQIA safe sex guide.

“For the purpose of this guide, we’ll refer to the vagina as the ‘front hole’ instead of solely using the medical term ‘vagina,'” the document explains. “This is gender-inclusive language that’s considerate of the fact that some trans people don’t identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals.”

“For example, some trans and nonbinary-identified people assigned female at birth may enjoy being the receptors of penetrative sex, but experience gender dysphoria when that part of their body is referred to using a word that society and professional communities often associate with femaleness. An alternative that’s becoming increasingly popular in trans and queer communities is front hole.”

http://caldronpool.com/healthline-says-u...e-instead/
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
how did i know this would be a goosey thread before even logging on?
[Image: 84IgO1h.gif]
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
my family calls it front-butt. i think that is very gender inclusive
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
Boy pussy
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
Beef curtains is very inclusive.