[Image: supergirl-917f3.jpg]

Supergirl Season 2 - Airing Mondays At 8pm

[Image: flash-poster-af874.jpg]

The Flash Season 3 - Airing Tuesdays At 8pm

[Image: file_174957_1_arrow_snap.jpg]

Arrow Season 5 - Airing Wednesdays at 8pm

[Image: legends-of-tomorrow-poster-abb85.jpg]

Legends Of Tomorrow Season 2 - Airing Thursdays at 9pm
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
idk if anyone even watches these shows on here but I wanted to make a cute OP :o
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
I am trying to get caught up on the flash and the arrow. But there are too many good tv shows out
(06-16-2016, 10:07 PM)Slimbwoy Wrote: I am trying to get caught up on the flash and the arrow. But there are too many good tv shows out

Make Arrow a priority, it's the best show on tv!
(06-16-2016, 10:09 PM)SunFire Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 10:07 PM)Slimbwoy Wrote: I am trying to get caught up on the flash and the arrow. But there are too many good tv shows out

Make Arrow a priority, it's the best show on tv!

I'll try the flash is kinda corny. But I heard the 2nd season was amazing
1 person likes this: Maiko
(06-18-2016, 12:40 AM)Slimbwoy Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 10:09 PM)SunFire Wrote: Make Arrow a priority, it's the best show on tv!

I'll try the flash is kinda corny. But I heard the 2nd season was amazing

the flash is HELLA corny, it's really ugly skull
1 person likes this: Maiko
(06-18-2016, 12:41 AM)SunFire Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 12:40 AM)Slimbwoy Wrote: I'll try the flash is kinda corny. But I heard the 2nd season was amazing

the flash is HELLA corny, it's really ugly skull

mess Dead. I had to stop watching the flash for a bit when I started laughing when gorilla grodd murdered them men.

And I am not here for that step brother-sister should they or not relationship, it beyond creeps me out. Give me clueless teas :biblio:
(06-18-2016, 12:49 AM)Slimbwoy Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 12:41 AM)SunFire Wrote: the flash is HELLA corny, it's really ugly skull

mess Dead. I had to stop watching the flash for a bit when I started laughing when gorilla grodd murdered them men.

And I am not here for that step brother-sister should they or not relationship, it beyond creeps me out. Give me clueless teas :biblio:

Nn i haven't gotten that far yet, i'm on episode 9
Does Powerless belong to Arrowverse? khaled
(06-18-2016, 04:59 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: Does Powerless belong to Arrowverse? khaled

Nope Sorry
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
why am i in love with Cisco Ramon OMG he's such a cutie i want him

[Image: 93a27900-abd2-0132-9a19-0e01949ad350.gif?]
Talia Al-Ghul exists in Arrowverse yashunty
http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/21/arrow...s-artemis/

Another archer Mjlol
I can't be the only member on here who loves these shows :(
So far I have only watched supergirl
[Image: hzyfhLF.gif]