Happy Birthday to the Queen ! !!! 🥰🤴🏿👑Say HBD Lance

We Hate Black Canary-verse

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(06-11-2017, 02:22 PM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:10 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: Zod being a villian in Supergirl S3 is the same kind of a spoiler as Thanos being a villian in Avengers 3 maiko2

No its not

Just tag your fucking spoilers it takes less than 10 seconds

it is. CW confirmed Zod in April. Like everybody who is interested in DCCW already know about it Dahell2
(06-11-2017, 02:23 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:22 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: No its not

Just tag your fucking spoilers it takes less than 10 seconds

it is. CW confirmed Zod in April. Like everybody who is interested in DCCW already know about it Dahell2

So? Tag your spoilers or fuck off
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(06-11-2017, 02:25 PM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:23 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: it is. CW confirmed Zod in April. Like everybody who is interested in DCCW already know about it Dahell2

So? Tag your spoilers or fuck off

then I wonder why you don't do it
(05-17-2017, 10:33 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: AHHHHH I FUCKING hope we get a HUGE fight scene next week with all the characters on Lian Yu

Dinah Drake vs Black Siren
Oliver vs Chase
Nyssa vs Talia
Thea vs Artemis

Diggle, Wild Dog, Deathstroke, Quenting Curtis and Felicity (Mjlol) vs the Ninjas

lemme pray to the comic book gods

(05-24-2017, 09:35 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: OK @ DINAH OFFICIALLY BECOMING THE BLACK CANARY

I DON'T HATE IT

explain it or fuck off golden
(06-11-2017, 02:29 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:25 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: So? Tag your spoilers or fuck off

then I wonder why you don't do it
(05-17-2017, 10:33 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: AHHHHH I FUCKING hope we get a HUGE fight scene next week with all the characters on Lian Yu

Oliver vs Chase
Nyssa vs Talia
Thea vs Artemis

Diggle, Wild Dog, Deathstroke, Quenting Curtis and Felicity (Mjlol) vs the Ninjas

(05-24-2017, 09:35 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: OK @ DINAH OFFICIALLY BECOMING THE BLACK CANARY

I DON'T HATE IT

How are either of those spoilers you DUMB FUCK Ahh
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits

Oliver vs Chase
Nyssa vs Talia
Thea vs Artemis

(06-11-2017, 02:31 PM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:29 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: then I wonder why you don't do it

How are either of those spoilers you DUMB FUCK Ahh

you said who is the new Canary. That's pretty much a spoiler

and Zod and Doomsday in Superman-related show is a spoiler now? Wow Dahell2
(06-11-2017, 02:33 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:

Oliver vs Chase
Nyssa vs Talia
Thea vs Artemis

(06-11-2017, 02:31 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: How are either of those spoilers you DUMB FUCK Ahh

you said who is the new Canary. That's pretty much a spoiler

No..it's not...

It's part of future episodes so its a spoiler it'd really not that hard to understand. I would have thought even you were capable of comprehending that. A shame
(06-11-2017, 02:39 PM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:33 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: you said who is the new Canary. That's pretty much a spoiler

No..it's not...

It's part of future episodes so its a spoiler it'd really not that hard to understand. I would have thought even you were capable of comprehending that. A shame

your posts are spoilers too because not everybody watches Arrow as soon as it airs so your posts might SPOIL their veiwer experience. Such a shame to tell you in 2017 how spoilers work.
(06-11-2017, 02:41 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:39 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: No..it's not...

your posts are spoilers too because not everybody watches Arrow as soon as it airs so your posts might SPOIL their veiwer experience. Such a shame to tell you in 2017 how spoilers work.

Well IDGAF. Don't come into this theead if you havent seen the episodes Feelinmyself
(06-11-2017, 02:44 PM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:41 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: your posts are spoilers too because not everybody watches Arrow as soon as it airs so your posts might SPOIL their veiwer experience. Such a shame to tell you in 2017 how spoilers work.

Well IDGAF. Don't come into this theead if you havent seen the episodes :feelingmyself:

please do the same when I post about Supergirl if you don't follow the show that close like I do :kyr:
(06-11-2017, 02:47 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:44 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: Well IDGAF. Don't come into this theead if you havent seen the episodes :feelingmyself:

please do the same when I post about Supergirl if you don't follow the show that close like I do :kyr:

Nope. That's not how it works!
(06-11-2017, 02:47 PM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:47 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: please do the same when I post about Supergirl if you don't follow the show that close like I do :kyr:

Nope. That's not how it works!

stop whinning and fuck off
(06-11-2017, 02:49 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:47 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: Nope. That's not how it works!

stop whinning and fuck off

Oop so aggressive! Did I touch a nerve? Time for your diazepam perhaps mint
my CW faves smitten

[Image: tumblr_o4s40ntTus1qht9lao1_500.gif]
[Image: gif-the-flash-supergirl-kara-danvers-Fav...271621.gif]
This episode of Arrow was actually....good? Wtf is happening