What is your opinion on open relationships?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

so this last week, besides being sick, someone gay that I know has been in turmoil discussing their "monogamous" relationship dreams being shattered by their BF since he wants a open relationship now. they've been together like two years or something like that in a LDR (but they visit each other a few times a year and yes sexual things happen) but now the BF claimed he was "depressed" and the only way to fix it is to be in a open relationship. after further discussion, the BF unveiled he just wants to have sex and misses it (and wasn't depressed after all).

NOW, before even knowing of this story, I knew open relationships here and there but they were always between gay males. I started to wonder is it exclusive to gay males or is it a bigger thing and have any popfners done it?

I want to say it is exclusive to them because of my past experience of hearing stories like that, and I know a lot of straight people feel pressure (from family, religion, media, co workers, friends, etc.) to get into standard monogamous relationships and gay people have that pressure but it's usually to stay in the closet and get a beard or some shit.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9296215]
if two people want to be in an open relationship that's fine. nothing wrong with that.

it ain't for me tho. i like monogamy.

I hate gays who make being gay just about fucking and glory holes and jockstraps

3 people like this: Meghan, Rebellious Sissy, Wired Life
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(03-16-2018, 06:31 PM)Rainbow Wrote: if two people want to be in an open relationship that's fine. nothing wrong with that.

it ain't for me tho. i like monogamy.

I hate gays who make being gay just about fucking and glory holes and jockstraps

that's like most no?
i've seen the memes on tumblr and twitter.
iggy
2 people like this: Rainbow, Meghan
I think it's stupid, unless there's some really good reason.

Might as well be single.

That's how u gays like it tho wassuptho
2 people like this: PACMAN, Rebellious Sissy
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(03-16-2018, 08:10 PM)Maiko Wrote: I think it's stupid, unless there's some really good reason.

Might as well be single.

did you just imply gays are stupid?
Ufdup
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
(03-16-2018, 08:13 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 08:10 PM)Maiko Wrote: I think it's stupid, unless there's some really good reason.

Might as well be single.

did you just imply gays are stupid?
Ufdup

No but they do stupid things !
3 people like this: PACMAN, Rebellious Sissy, purple/sky/bubble
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(

Might as well be single.

You ain’t straight !
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(03-16-2018, 08:50 PM)Rainbow Wrote:

Might as well be single.

You ain’t straight !

it’s retarded
[Image: 97gIkVX.gif]
♔ Bling Bling G-Strings, Pink Heel-d Boots & Internal Witchcraft
♔  Black Sissy Always Seeking Adventure - ♡ Unicorn Whisperer
㊉  Certified Nazi Annihilator - Punch A Nazi ㊉

To me there's no difference between being in an open relationship and being friends with benefits
2 people like this: Meghan, purple/sky/bubble
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Ppl can do whatever they want. Who knows I might end up with an open relationship u never know
1 person likes this: PACMAN
Not for me but do your thing I guess
deadbanana2
(03-18-2018, 10:37 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote: https://twitter.com/commedesjaicon/statu...0437213184
deadbanana2

A mess. skull
This type of modern life... Is not for me
#7PlatinumAlbums Feelinmyself