Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

What is your opinion on open relationships?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(03-16-2018, 08:10 PM)Maiko Wrote: I think it's stupid, unless there's some really good reason.

"Three letters took him to his final resting place" Worried
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, XXX MAIKO
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
this kinds of thing not for me
I think that all that really matters in my romantic relationships is the emotional connection with my partner. Anything else is just extra.
(04-21-2018, 09:30 AM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: I think that all that really matters in my romantic relationships is the emotional connection with my partner. Anything else is just extra.

so u fine if ur bae has their own bae?
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
Idk. I've never had a monogamous relationship so I have no basis for comparison.

Monogamy sounds good to me but I can also separate sex from romance and emotions; so in a LDR I think I can do it. But would I trust my partner to be just as capable? Probably not.
Fuck yall.
(04-21-2018, 05:19 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 09:30 AM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: I think that all that really matters in my romantic relationships is the emotional connection with my partner. Anything else is just extra.

so u fine if ur bae has their own bae?

I think I could find someone who I could trust like that. It might even turn me on. flower
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(04-22-2018, 08:55 AM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 05:19 PM)PACMAN Wrote: so u fine if ur bae has their own bae?

I think I could find someone who I could trust like that. It might even turn me on. flower

messy
for me i couldn't do a open realtionship no matter the circumstances. it's all or nothing
i don't like games and i'd like to be able to trust the other person and not worry
iggy
(04-22-2018, 08:55 AM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: I think I could find someone who I could trust like that. It might even turn me on. flower

I wouldn't be comfortable with my girlfriend doing that.

I think that's what they call being a 'cuck'. huh?
2 people like this: XXX MAIKO, purple/sky/bubble
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
(03-19-2018, 02:05 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 08:10 PM)Maiko Wrote: I think it's stupid, unless there's some really good reason.

"Three letters took him to his final resting place" Worried

i am fucking screaming lmao
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
I love them and good on anyone that knows that, that's what they want.
"Yuh mudda cyat 3rd world!" - Trini to French Montana.