🎂 Happy Birthday, Javan! say hbd
Poll: Whats the best album
Emotion
I'm incapable of making good decisions
[Show Results]

What's your favourite album of all time?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

And if it isn't Emotion what's wrong with your hearing?

1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
idk
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
why, did north korea infect you?
(05-10-2017, 11:14 AM)lex Wrote: why, did north korea infect you?

With?
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(05-10-2017, 11:12 PM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 11:14 AM)lex Wrote: why, did north korea infect you?

With?

This Carly Rae obsession Blue
(05-11-2017, 08:28 AM)lex Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 11:12 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: With?

This Carly Rae obsession Blue

i haven't been a member on that site for nearly 2 years idk what the flavour of the month is there
1 person likes this: Lex
(05-11-2017, 08:30 AM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 08:28 AM)lex Wrote: This Carly Rae obsession Blue

i haven't been a member on that site for nearly 2 years idk what the flavour of the month is there

It's been a flavoUr since it came out (2015) beylook
Um any of my albums.
[Image: hzyfhLF.gif]
(05-11-2017, 08:31 AM)lex Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 08:30 AM)Black Lightning Wrote: i haven't been a member on that site for nearly 2 years idk what the flavour of the month is there

It's been a flavoUr since it came out (2015) beylook

Zay I'm not and have never been as obsessed with the minutiae of that site as you are so IDK and IDGAF
(05-11-2017, 08:40 AM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 08:31 AM)lex Wrote: It's been a flavoUr since it came out (2015) beylook

Zay I'm not and have never been as obsessed with the minutiae of that site as you are so IDK and IDGAF

I can't even fuck around with you anymore lmao

Alright if that's what you want shower
(05-11-2017, 08:47 AM)lex Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 08:40 AM)Black Lightning Wrote: Zay I'm not and have never been as obsessed with the minutiae of that site as you are so IDK and IDGAF

I can't even fuck around with you anymore lmao

you have this tone and i can never tell if ur joking or not so im automatically on the defensive!
1 person likes this: Lex
(05-11-2017, 08:56 AM)Black Lightning Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 08:47 AM)lex Wrote: I can't even fuck around with you anymore lmao

you have this tone and i can never tell if ur joking or not so im automatically on the defensive!

Feeling is mutual anymorequestions
1 person likes this: Artemis
(05-11-2017, 08:58 AM)lex Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 08:56 AM)Black Lightning Wrote: you have this tone and i can never tell if ur joking or not so im automatically on the defensive!

Feeling is mutual anymorequestions

rest assured you are the ONLY member of this site who feels this way kaeli