Happy Birthday Jeauxie/NubianKing!Wish Him a Happy Birthday

White Woman Calls Police on Black Girl

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

She doesn't seem 8 years old to me, unless she pitched down her voice and is holding her video phone way above her head.

And selling your tapwater is illegal in San Francisco and many other areas.

Quote:"Even if kids are selling lemonade from their driveway in Queens, that doesn't automatically make it okay," says Brooklyn-based business lawyer Michael Schwartz.

"They're kids, sure. But they're engaged in a commercial endeavor that may be prohibited in that zoning area," he adds.

I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
(06-24-2018, 05:45 PM)Goosey Wrote: She doesn't seem 8 years old to me, unless she pitched down her voice and is holding her video phone way above her head.

Quote:"Even if kids are selling lemonade from their driveway in Queens, that doesn't automatically make it okay," says Brooklyn-based business lawyer Michael Schwartz.

"They're kids, sure. But they're engaged in a commercial endeavor that may be prohibited in that zoning area," he adds.

The woman who recorded isn't 8 years old but the girl who's selling water is. Also, does that lawyer mention why is illegal to do such thing in zoning areas ?We have always heard of kids selling lemonade ( lemonade stand ) during the summer or girls selling cookies for neighbors and it wasn't an issue before, so why now ?
Dodgeball! pillow fight
(06-24-2018, 05:45 PM)Goosey Wrote: She doesn't seem 8 years old to me, unless she pitched down her voice and is holding her video phone way above her head.

Your mother is fat and getting dragged, deal with it.