Happy Birthday to the Queen ! !!! 🥰🤴🏿👑Say HBD Lance
Poll: Who THE FUCK WON
Iggy
Katy
Camila
Selena
Liam
Bebe
Some other flop I forgot (FUCKING NAME THEM)
[Show Results]

Who won this Friday?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

zippy share
and every song was straight booty juice.
the only remotely good thing was Katy's production not even the whole song.

liam is winning on iTunes though. camila is attempting to hang in there with a video but in reality, the song would have dropped into the pits. iggy ain't even chart. she tried it.

iggy
1 person likes this: Lex
idk what Selena was thinking recording this song when she knows full well she'll run out of breath after 5 seconds when performing it live
2 people like this: Dante, Lex
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(05-19-2017, 01:03 PM)Black Lightning Wrote: idk what Selena was thinking recording this song when she knows full well she'll run out of breath after 5 seconds when performing it live

that's all of her songs tbh
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
It's all shit tbh
1 person likes this: Lex
serving face when she hit the floor
Katy has the best production so... that I guess