🍰 yc birthday celebrate

Why are there so many black people in Far Cry 5?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(video game developer voice) sir ive done the math and statstically there are too many jigaboo ass negroes in my game. if we dont change it then people will surely write articals
Y’all already claim black people commit the most gun murders. what’s wrong with them having guns in a game ? It’s realistic.

iggy
(04-28-2018, 01:56 PM)PACMAN Wrote: Y’all already claim black people commit the most gun murders.

Who claimed that?

The stats I've seen just show black people commit the most murders. Not many people say anything about gun murders.
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
(04-30-2018, 01:14 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 01:56 PM)PACMAN Wrote: Y’all already claim black people commit the most gun murders.

Who claimed that?

The stats I've seen just show black people commit the most murders. Not many people say anything about gun murders.

Chicago
(04-30-2018, 09:25 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(04-30-2018, 01:14 AM)Goosey Wrote: Who claimed that?

Chicago

Yep, that's one of the worst!
1 person likes this: PACMAN
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it