its barbie's 800th anniversaryHappy Birthday, Lance!

Yall I reported my boss (finally)

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

I'm going to give yall a REALLY short version of a long story

- I never got my raise in August

- Didn't get it until January

- Finally had the guts to talk to both my boss and district manager about it...they said I wasn't going to get any pay compensation back and were basically laughing at me ( this was the day I freaked out and wanted to call you @Maikohivy2 I was literally crying and a mess because I felt so powerless but I knew you're too busy for dis petty shit)

- on this day I reported them to HR

NOW

- maybe an hour ago I just got a phone call from HR Rep saying that I WILL be getting back pay compensation from the months of August 2019 through March 2020 :giveup:

she said its "pretty significant" so I am hyped!

and now my boss + my district manager are in hot water because of other things I exposed about them. I've inspired other coworkers to be vocal as well

[Image: tumblr_inline_p7zia17mt61sccn28_250.gifv]
4 people like this: Daemon, Talking_Lip, Hill, eron
(12-07-2018, 02:31 PM)JeffColby Wrote: I'm in full support of all of your goals and dreams Mjcry1

The Harriet Tubman of our generation
3 people like this: Onion Girl, Talking_Lip, Hill
Fuck yall.
You didn’t just stand up for yourself you stood up for all Walmart employees! Clap3
(06-26-2020, 08:04 PM)Hill Wrote: You didn’t just stand up for yourself you stood up for all Walmart employees! Clap3

chile i aint at walmart...
1 person likes this: eron
(12-07-2018, 02:31 PM)JeffColby Wrote: I'm in full support of all of your goals and dreams Mjcry1

(06-26-2020, 08:06 PM)Catty Noir Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 08:04 PM)Hill Wrote: You didn’t just stand up for yourself you stood up for all Walmart employees! Clap3

chile i aint at walmart...

Target employees everywhere! Clap3
:daemon:
2 people like this: eron, Daemon

..they said I wasn't going to get any pay compensation back and were basically laughing at me ( this was the day I freaked out and wanted to call you @Maiko hivy2 I was literally crying and a mess because I felt so powerless but I knew you're too busy for dis petty shit)

that's so fucked!
1 person likes this: Onion Girl
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(06-26-2020, 08:59 PM)eron Wrote: ..they said I wasn't going to get any pay compensation back and were basically laughing at me ( this was the day I freaked out and wanted to call you @Maiko hivy2 I was literally crying and a mess because I felt so powerless but I knew you're too busy for dis petty shit)

that's so fucked!

I was so distraught and powerless. My district manager legit blamed everything on me when it was my boss’ fault!!! And she didn’t defend me or anything until it was time for her to clock out and then her last text was passive aggressive as fuck. But from that moment, I knew it was time to fuck her ass up and I hope she ends up getting terminated or something after investigation is done with. Disgusting nasty white bitch can go to hell. Same with my fat ass district manager.
1 person likes this: Hill