🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Yung Miami welcomes baby girl Summer Miami

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

2 people like this: maikangel, PACMAN
🤢

Poor kid
1 person likes this: Hill
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
That's so cute
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(10-18-2019, 03:02 PM)Artemis Wrote: 🤢

Poor kid

Poor kid is alright the mother is poor as dirt in experience.

I hope this child finds god independent of their malignant mother!

I know all too well what it feels like to have an abusive mother who rationalizes her psychopathy. Yung Miami is a dangerous mad clown and everyone should pray for her wellbeing and the wellness of everyone around her!
1 person likes this: Artemis
i like that JT is out of jail to be apart of this
2 people like this: YoungCarter, Hill
(10-19-2019, 11:46 AM)PACMAN Wrote: i like that JT is out of jail to be apart of this

when u said "apart" u meant JT needs to distance herself, her image, and her artistry as far apart from Yung Miami as she can. Advocating violence is reasonable cause for cancelation. Nyan Cat
(11-07-2019, 12:14 AM)Hill Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 11:46 AM)PACMAN Wrote: i like that JT is out of jail to be apart of this

when u said "apart" u meant JT needs to distance herself, her image, and her artistry as far apart from Yung Miami as she can. Advocating violence is reasonable cause for cancelation. Nyan Cat

you know what, you’re right.
#boycottJT
1 person likes this: Hill
(11-07-2019, 11:05 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 12:14 AM)Hill Wrote: when u said "apart" u meant JT needs to distance herself, her image, and her artistry as far apart from Yung Miami as she can. Advocating violence is reasonable cause for cancelation. Nyan Cat

you know what, you’re right.
#boycottJT

ok can we just throw you away now? you nondescript HO you know what you did

penguin