🍹 still enjoying YoungCarter's birthday? join the party

a simple example

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

of why this generation is just dumb.

[Image: fTzgGN3.jpg]

Logic and biologically based fact > these agendas.
1 person likes this: GrandmomCookies
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
Do: A deer, a female deer ♫
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
Would it be "do" or "doe" in that context? Because it's do but it's doe.
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
I agree i really hope the next generation find some way to become immune to these agendas bc they're lowey ruining SOCIETY takeitoutside
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(10-09-2018, 01:46 AM)Maiko Wrote: of why this generation is just dumb.

Because this tweet totally happened and is not a fanfic of any sort.

Anyway both parties are wrong. Deers can not be boys or girls. Boys are human. The deer was a male Flop
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, Rebellious Sissy
Fuck yall.
Gender does not equal sex. It honestly disturbs me when some people project their sociocultural ideas about gender onto animals. Animals are too pure for that bullshit.
Ahh

It's pretty cute to me
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
;)  
Maiko claims to love fem boys so much yet makes it abundantly clear that he doesn’t want to live in society where they feel comfortable existing. Why is that so? Almost seems self defeating huh? Could it be that he prefers fems to be vulnerable and disempowered so that any gender conforming perv may hold the their validation in their hands and take advantage with a few kind words? Who knows judgingyou
Fuck yall.
(10-09-2018, 10:14 AM)Daemon Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 01:46 AM)Maiko Wrote: of why this generation is just dumb.

Because this tweet totally happened and is not a fanfic of any sort.

Anyway both parties are wrong. Deers can not be boys or girls. Boys are human. The deer was a male Flop

God you are very dumb.

(10-09-2018, 01:42 PM)Daemon Wrote: Maiko claims to love fem boys so much yet makes it abundantly clear that he doesn’t want to live in society where they feel comfortable existing. Why is that so? Almost seems self defeating huh? Could it be that he prefers fems to be vulnerable and disempowered so that any gender conforming perv may hold the their validation in their hands and take advantage with a few kind words? Who knows judgingyou

The way each time you make these claims about my very consistent attraction and preference for men that are comfortable with their femininity, you lace it with your very own assumption that feminine men are weaker and need to hold their validation in a man in anyway anymore than you do, is quite distasteful.

I believe a public sex seeking closet case like yourself is way more likely to find validity in a man than a feminine guy. Their entire nature is about having to be self-validated because they often cannot find validation in society.
But you seem to have this warped belief of what they are. You seem to believe that feminine men are weaker. I think they are way stronger than you or I on their weakest days. It takes strength to be who you are and unapologetic about it when people tell you it's wrong, after all.

I have been attracted to exactly the same thing my entire life. For the fifty-billionth time. Their is delicateness in male femininity (an no not weakness, the definition is: very fine in texture or structure; of intricate workmanship or quality.) that I very much appreciate. They tend to make me happy.

But I don't know what else to tell you.

(10-09-2018, 11:18 AM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: Ahh

It's pretty cute to me

it's very cute! but the child is cute not the aunt that just felt obliged to correct her to satisfy some movement.

(10-09-2018, 03:14 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 11:18 AM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: Ahh

It's pretty cute to me

it's very cute! but the child is cute not the aunt that just felt obliged to correct her to satisfy some movement.

!!!!! Like why are you doing this
;)  
(10-09-2018, 03:07 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 10:14 AM)Daemon Wrote: Because this tweet totally happened and is not a fanfic of any sort.

God you are very dumb.

(10-09-2018, 01:42 PM)Daemon Wrote: Maiko claims to love fem boys so much yet makes it abundantly clear that he doesn’t want to live in society where they feel comfortable existing. Why is that so? Almost seems self defeating huh? Could it be that he prefers fems to be vulnerable and disempowered so that any gender conforming perv may hold the their validation in their hands and take advantage with a few kind words? Who knows judgingyou

The way each time you make these claims about my very consistent attraction and preference for men that are comfortable with their femininity, you lace it with your very own assumption that feminine men are weaker and need to hold their validation in a man in anyway anymore than you do, is quite distasteful.

I believe a public sex seeking closet case like yourself is way more likely to find validity in a man than a feminine guy. Their entire nature is about having to be self-validated because they often cannot find validation in society.
But you seem to have this warped belief of what they are. You seem to believe that feminine men are weaker. I think they are way stronger than you or I on their weakest days. It takes strength to be who you are and unapologetic about it when people tell you it's wrong, after all.

I have been attracted to exactly the same thing my entire life. For the fifty-billionth time. Their is delicateness in male femininity that I very much appreciate. They tend to make me happy. I don't know what else to tell you.

Yikes. Not you responding to everything but the crux of my point. Never once in this post did i challlenge your attraction to effeminate men. And I never said all effeminate men are “weak”. That doesn’t change the fact that gender nonconforming men, i.e. fem gays are one of those most vulnerable groups in society. You and I have agreed on that already, I’m sure that was the premise of Noah’s Ark no? Is that not the reason why all these young black gays are easily groomed into all sorts of seedy HIV+ wreckless lifestyles? Due to the ways in which they are isolated by heternormative, gender binding societies? Are they not vulnerable? Yes they are. So why is it that you seem to hate everything about a movement that tries to liberate them?
A girl attempts to instil opened minded values into her niece so she doesn’t grow up to marginalise effeminate men/masculine women, but according to you it’s one of the many issues with our generation. So yeh one has to ask, do you prefer for fems to be marginalised and disempowered so you can be the one to give them permission to be themselves? Because that’s exactly how your attitude reads.
Fuck yall.
(10-09-2018, 03:42 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 03:07 PM)Maiko Wrote: God you are very dumb.

I have been attracted to exactly the same thing my entire life. For the fifty-billionth time. Their is delicateness in male femininity that I very much appreciate. They tend to make me happy. I don't know what else to tell you.

Yikes. Not you responding to everything but the crux of my point. Never once in this post did i challlenge your attraction to effeminate men. And I never said all effeminate men are “weak”. That doesn’t change the fact that gender nonconforming men, i.e. fem gays are one of those most vulnerable groups in society. You and I have agreed on that already, I’m sure that was the premise of Noah’s Ark no? Is that not the reason why all these young black gays are easily groomed into all sorts of seedy HIV+ wreckless lifestyles? Due to the ways in which they are isolated by heternormative, gender binding societies? Are they not vulnerable? Yes they are. So why is it that you seem to hate everything about a movement that tries to liberate them?
A girl attempts to instil opened minded values into her niece so she doesn’t grow up to marginalise effeminate men/masculine women, but according to you it’s one of the many issues with our generation. So yeh one has to ask, do you prefer for fems to be marginalised and disempowered so you can be the one to give them permission to be themselves? Because that’s exactly how your attitude reads.

I never said you challenged my attraction, I don't care if you do. Just don't imply that I think feminine men are weaker (when YOU CLEARLY think they are), or imply that I seek them because they are easier targets, because they are CLEARLY not. I'm a fucking black anime watching computer nerd, they aren't checking for me. My attraction makes things harder not easier. So stop with these wild thoughts you keep pulling out of your ass to make yourself feel better about your own failure to ever secure a relationship.

The woman had no ground to correct her, she was ASSUMING and following the current zeitgeist of "open-mindness for the sake of open-mindedness", which is just as toxic as serial closed-mindedness, and definitely more dangerous. And thus she ended up being an open idiot. If she was really interested in how her niece thinks about gender and her growth, instead of trying to mold her into something from the jump with assumptions, she would of asked how does she know? Simple. But anyway, you're so bored and hell-bent on playing devil's advocate that you're trying to apply language syntax on a 5 year old to make a point when you clearly knew what she meant. I have no time for you buddy.

Just don't make assumptions about my attraction or use it to subtly make condescending implications about feminine men because I find it highly offensive. Just like this dumb auntie you never once asked me why or sought to understand me better, instead you just throw shit out there in a clear effort to validate some self serving hypotheses of yours. Maybe to theorise why you haven't been able to secure a single man your entire life, and I bag niggas like I'm checking out at Wal-mart. Who knows! But accept me just like I accept you, even if I don't completely understand your obsession with latinos and non-black men.

(10-09-2018, 04:09 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 03:42 PM)Daemon Wrote: Yikes. Not you responding to everything but the crux of my point. Never once in this post did i challlenge your attraction to effeminate men. And I never said all effeminate men are “weak”. That doesn’t change the fact that gender nonconforming men, i.e. fem gays are one of those most vulnerable groups in society. You and I have agreed on that already, I’m sure that was the premise of Noah’s Ark no? Is that not the reason why all these young black gays are easily groomed into all sorts of seedy HIV+ wreckless lifestyles? Due to the ways in which they are isolated by heternormative, gender binding societies? Are they not vulnerable? Yes they are. So why is it that you seem to hate everything about a movement that tries to liberate them?

I never said you challenged my attraction, I don't care if you do. Just don't imply that I think feminine men are weaker (when YOU CLEARLY think they are), or imply that I seek them because they are easier targets, because they are CLEARLY not. I'm a fucking black anime watching computer nerd, they aren't checking for me. My attraction makes things harder not easier. So stop with these wild thoughts you keep pulling out of your ass to make yourself feel better about your own failure to ever secure a relationship.

The woman had no ground to correct her, she was ASSUMING and following the current zeitgeist of "open-mindness for the sake of open-mindedness", which is just as toxic as serial closed-mindedness, and definitely more dangerous. And thus she ended up being an open idiot. If she was really interested in how her niece thinks about gender and her growth, instead of trying to mold her into something from the jump with assumptions, she would of asked how does she know? Simple. But anyway, you're so bored and hell-bent on playing devil's advocate that you're trying to apply language syntax on a 5 year old to make a point when you clearly knew what she meant. I have no time for you buddy.

Just don't make assumptions about my attraction or use it to subtly make condescending implications about feminine men because I find it highly offensive. Just like this dumb auntie you never once asked me why or sought to understand me better, instead you just throw shit out there in a clear effort to validate some self serving hypotheses of yours. Maybe to theorise why you haven't been able to secure a single man your entire life, and I bag niggas like I'm checking out at Wal-mart. Who knows! But accept me just like I accept you, even if I don't completely understand your obsession with latinos and non-black men.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5272903]

Not buying it. The OP is not about assumptions and dangers of assumptions. All generations make assumptions, and it’s nothing unique of my own. This about the gendered liberation movement, which is why the OP is framed in the context. If it was about making assumptions you could have had a million examples to do so, but the one you chose has fell in line with a pattern that has not escaped me.

Lies, lies and more lies. As a top, seeking effeminate men does not make anything harder for you, especially when most bottoms are effeminate and especially when you are looking for men more effeminate than yourself. So you can miss me with that. Now where in my post did I say effeminate men are weaker? Never once used that word, but you keep throwing that out there. Seems like projection!

All of this is deflecting from your CLEAR disdain for these gender liberation movements. I don’t care how genuine your attraction is, i am still yet to u understand why a world in which fem men are not disempowered and marginalised is so unappealing to you.

And since you want to be petty, how can you say I am to seek male validation and still be single? Oh yes, you bagged a few, and you’ve also been BAGGED. Perhaps I’m single because I’m not going to settle for any person. Especially not a racist who (actually has sex in public restrooms) uses me for my wallet. I’ll pass. Keep bagging them tho Flop
Fuck yall.
Hmmm. And while we are on that topic, didn’t the contents of the therapy session you made public amidst #lyrgate detail how you are attracted to broken, i.e vulnerable people? So it’s no wonder why your last bf was all gay, fem, poor, and DEAF. Such coincidence. So yeh, you really shouldn’t be getting an attitude when people find it a lil suspicious that you have such disdain for a movement that aims to make a little less vulnerable, the type you are attracted to.
Receipts
Fuck yall.