DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You

Video Link

D.R.A.M - Cute

Video Link

Lets get festive babes Christmas

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Video Link

Week 4

Tim Berg - Seek Bromance (Avicii's Vocal Edit)

Video Link

Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One (Nicktim)

Video Link

Flume - Never Be Like You feat. Kai

Video Link

Little Mix - Shout Out To My Ex

Video Link

Frank Ocean - Pink + White

Video Link

Week 3

My most played song of the week comes from one of my favorite albums of all time.

Freedom comes when you learn to let go
Creation comes when you learn to say no
There's no greater power, than the power of goodbye

Madonna - The Power Of Good-bye

Video Link

I was recently exposed to this track but I'm in love. I love everything about it, from the production to the amazing vocals. Amazing chill track that you can listen to whenever you want to jump all alone around your room. Liberating.
Mr L - Oh Yeah

Video Link

Back to 2016 and to a recently released single. I haven't had the chance to listen to TLOP in full yet but this song is definitely a bop. I'm obsessed with it from the production/lyrics to the amazing visual.

Your love is fadin'
I can feel it
Deep, deep, down inside

Kanye West - Fade

Video Link

This dam ANTHEM. Raised fist in the air :o

I'm Your Girl, You're My Girl, We're Your Girls
Don't You Know That We Love You?

Destiny's Child - Girl

Video Link

And time to close this week's Top 5 with Madonna (again). Hard Candy is a seriously underrated album and I'd like to thank Maiko for exposing us to it again this week. This album has some amazing songs on it people. Get on with it.

Madonna - Miles Away

Video Link

Week 2

It's been a slow week for new music but this song ranks at the top of my list. An oldie but a goodie, that always manages to put me in the right mood. And, oh well, I guess I should thank the biggest Orbital fan that we have around here and who introduced me to them, Mr. Maiko, smh ethan2

Orbital - Halcyon On and On

Video Link

This is one of my favorite songs of all time. Something made me play it non-stop this week.
Madonna - Drowned World / Substitute For Love

Video Link

Oh well. This was a given. It's one of the instant sing along pieces that came out of Bey's latest album. It's not amongst the best songs of Lemonade imo but she just released the video so I replayed like crazy.

Beyoncé - Sorry

Video Link

Ok, when those girls first came out I was simply... disgusted. No apparent talent, no chemistry and I'm not a fan of hobbits (hello Camila and Ally) so I wasn't expecting that I could possibly enjoy their music. All In My Head (Flex) is the ultimate summer bop, the kind that you hear in beach clubs. It's infectious -minus Camila's part- and something is telling me that I will replaying like crazy. LM > 5H tho :kyr:

Fifth Harmony - All In My Head (Flex) ft. Fetty Wap

Video Link

I'm not gonna say much, because Mint is gonna drag me, but I've been listening to Ariana's latest album a lot and this is one of my stand out tracks. I've been trying to figure out which song it reminds me of. So anyone with the tea, please come forward.

Ariana Grande - Thinking 'Bout You

Video Link

Week 1

This is my most played song of the week and the reason I decided to make my very own FOTW. The lyrics have a special meaning for me, since I do want to run away and chase the sun. Now more than ever.

And well the production is typical candy for me.

Galantis - Runaway (U & I)

Video Link

There's a hole in the middle of my heart again
But I'm not afraid to start, again
Start again, I'm gonna start again
There's a hole in the middle and it never mends
It never mends
But I've gotta try to start again

Here's to new beginnings.
Conrad Sewell - Start Again

Video Link

There's something captivating and classic about Ella's voice and I knew it ever since I first heard her audition for the British X-Factor. Her first album was music gold to my ears so it comes as no surprise that her collaboration with one of my favorite EDM producers is nothing less but spectacular.

Kygo - Here for You ft. Ella Henderson

Video Link

It was my instant favorite from Ariana's latest album Dangerous Woman. This track is pop music done right. Max Martin mixed with Ariana's beautiful voice and you have a smash hit in your hands. Hopefully it will be the next single. Love reigns supreme, no matter what. So, baby let's fall in love...

Ariana Grande - Touch It

Video Link

Beyoncé provided us with a beautiful album but the opening track of Lemonade is my favorite track this week. No matter the struggles, the pain, the dishonesty, you always got to pick yourself up. And if you're not able to do so on your own you should know that you have a guardian angel out there. I'm blessed to have found mine.

Beyoncé - Pray You Catch Me

Video Link

7 people like this: Mint, Auryn, Lex, YoungCarter, DevonRoars, Novellos, maikhoe
Aw.

Too bad shadow didn't make it but start again did.

runup
1 person likes this: Kyr
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(06-19-2016, 08:09 PM)Maiko Wrote: Aw.

Too bad shadow didn't make it but start again did.

runup

Well you included it this week. I will include it into mine next week :o
proof again that were twins. 4/5 of these are some of my favourite songs. i don't really care for that Conrad Sewell song tho
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(06-19-2016, 08:11 PM)SunFire Wrote: proof again that were twins. 4/5 of these are some of my favourite songs. i don't really care for that Conrad Sewell song tho

Those too? Eek

What's going on? lmao

Ya'll better put some respeck on Condrad's name Respeck
(06-19-2016, 08:11 PM)SunFire Wrote: proof again that were twins. 4/5 of these are some of my favourite songs. i don't really care for that Conrad Sewell song tho

Start Again is kyrs main aestethic though. It's like an Adele song Mjlol
2 people like this: Typhoid Mary, Kyr
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(06-19-2016, 08:13 PM)Maiko Wrote:

were fraternal :o

that song is too broody for my liking
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(06-19-2016, 08:13 PM)Maiko Wrote:

Y'all Adele bashing takeitoutside
1 person likes this: maikhoe
The title is so cute daawww
2 people like this: Kyr, maikhoe
(06-19-2016, 08:14 PM)SunFire Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 08:13 PM)Maiko Wrote: Start Again is kyrs main aestethic though. It's like an Adele song Mjlol

were fraternal :o

I'm older than you. I can relate to heartfelt anthems :o
love all songs yashunty

might start doing mine after exams end
(06-19-2016, 08:17 PM)Mint Wrote: The title is so cute daawww

Awww

Thanks beautiful :hooli:
fab list 2 i love galantis !!
(06-19-2016, 08:17 PM)Torturo Wrote: love all songs yashunty

might start doing mine after exams end

You have taste yashunty

Can't wait to see yours. We have quite similar tastes.
(06-19-2016, 08:17 PM)Kyr Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 08:14 PM)SunFire Wrote: were fraternal :o

I'm older than you. I can relate to heartfelt anthems :o

"Im the older twin" tea