🍹 still enjoying YoungCarter's birthday? join the party

gudmorning Pain was the best

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

it appears u understand a little about pain
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
Since we're stating facts,
Mizukage was the baddest bitch !
Severely underrated lyr
Besides Tsunade of course
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
(08-03-2018, 09:47 AM)Talking_Lip Wrote: Since we're stating facts,
Severely underrated lyr

u just liked her outfit

(08-03-2018, 10:23 AM)Maiko Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 09:47 AM)Talking_Lip Wrote: Since we're stating facts,
Severely underrated lyr

u just liked her outfit

She would've killed sasuke if it weren't for Zetsu saving his ass.
Her water jutsu is powerful enough to extinguish madara's fire jutsu, and the lava is bad ass.
And her moveset in the games is visually pleasing.
doesthisfacelookbothered
1 person likes this: maikhoe
(08-03-2018, 11:50 AM)Talking_Lip Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 10:23 AM)Maiko Wrote: u just liked her outfit

She would've killed sasuke if it weren't for Zetsu saving his ass.
Her water jutsu is powerful enough to extinguish madara's fire jutsu, and the lava is bad ass.
doesthisfacelookbothered

Yas!!!!!! I actually skipped the madara vs the kages thing because it was so cringe to watch them get beat up and madara's arc was so damn messy and long. it went on like a Bleach arc, including Bleach power level problems.

I'm gonna watch it to see her slay. But yes i agree, i was so happy to see her giving Sasuke that ass whoopin.
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip

(08-03-2018, 08:36 AM)Maiko Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj9c5F7lKzw

it appears u understand a little about pain

I have a low pain tolerance and I easily cry.
(08-03-2018, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 11:50 AM)Talking_Lip Wrote: She would've killed sasuke if it weren't for Zetsu saving his ass.
doesthisfacelookbothered

Yas!!!!!! I actually skipped the madara vs the kages thing because it was so cringe to watch them get beat up and madara's arc was so damn messy and long. it went on like a Bleach arc, including Bleach power level problems.

I'm gonna watch it to see her slay. But yes i agree, i was so happy to see her giving Sasuke that ass whoopin.

The story peaked with the Pain arc. The fourth war was dreadful. The five kage fighting Madara, then Naruto and Sasuke coming to defeat him , should've been where it ended. Because everything with kaguya was just even worst *bey voice*
(08-03-2018, 01:28 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: Yas!!!!!! I actually skipped the madara vs the kages thing because it was so cringe to watch them get beat up and madara's arc was so damn messy and long. it went on like a Bleach arc, including Bleach power level problems.

The story peaked with the Pain arc. The fourth war was dreadful. The five kage fighting Madara, then Naruto and Sasuke coming to defeat him , should've been where it ended. Because everything with kaguya was just even worst *bey voice*

Exactly. I just pretend the Kaguya thing never happened.

(08-03-2018, 02:05 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 01:28 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote: The story peaked with the Pain arc. The fourth war was dreadful. The five kage fighting Madara, then Naruto and Sasuke coming to defeat him , should've been where it ended. Because everything with kaguya was just even worst *bey voice*

Exactly. I just pretend the Kaguya thing never happened.

Yo when Naruto took one of those receptors and found Pain, that nigga was shook. 😂
Then the chapter ended showing naruto's eyes with horizontal and vertical slits. Meaning sage mode and kyubbi mode activated.
7th grade me was so hype osgwel
Sage mode with the scroll on his back was his best outfit. Kishi did Naruto dirty. Only gave him like 3 outfits and 2 jutsus the entire series . Rolleyes
(08-03-2018, 02:12 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 02:05 PM)Maiko Wrote: Exactly. I just pretend the Kaguya thing never happened.

Yo when Naruto took one of those receptors and found Pain, that nigga was shook. 😂
Then the chapter ended showing naruto's eyes with horizontal and vertical slits. Meaning sage mode and kyubbi mode activated.
7th grade me was so hype osgwel
Sage mode with the scroll on his back was his best outfit. Kishi did Naruto dirty. Only gave him like 3 outfits and 2 jutsus the entire series . Rolleyes

Ahh Ahh damn I didn’t read the manga but I can imagine The pages and how Shook EYE would of been.

But kishi said the pain arc was the most important arc of the story and I could totally see that.

(08-03-2018, 01:28 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: Yas!!!!!! I actually skipped the madara vs the kages thing because it was so cringe to watch them get beat up and madara's arc was so damn messy and long. it went on like a Bleach arc, including Bleach power level problems.

@Talking_Lip

I am cackling at the replies to this thread

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/tsu...ck.936130/

(08-03-2018, 02:22 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 01:28 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote: The story peaked with the Pain arc. The fourth war was dreadful. The five kage fighting Madara, then Naruto and Sasuke coming to defeat him , should've been where it ended. Because everything with kaguya was just even worst *bey voice*

@Talking_Lip

Mess. Some Naruto fanboys are crazy. Itachi has the craziest fanboys. I'm one of them, but I'm realistic.
Quote:Even SM Naruto needed Kurama, Minato and some fun PnJ to beat Pain. Tsunade stands zero chance, all she's good for is sipping some tea while Naruto does the fighting.

The Misogyny Ahh

(08-03-2018, 02:45 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 02:22 PM)Maiko Wrote: @Talking_Lip

Mess. Some Naruto fanboys are crazy. Itachi has the craziest fanboys. I'm one of them, but I'm realistic.

Yeah but i fuck with itachi. I don't get SASUKE's fanboys. the guy had no redeeming qualities the entire series until Baruto. not even one.