😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

iTunes Discussion

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: itunes-logo.png]

[Image: itunes-logo.png]

I can't believe the "Fight Song" is taking iTunes by storm. It's kinda basic, isn't it?
1 person likes this: Joey_XLIX
(06-21-2015, 02:47 PM)Beth Wrote:
I can't believe the "Fight Song" is taking iTunes by storm. It's kinda basic, isn't it?

Very, luckily Cheerleader snatched it :)
(06-21-2015, 02:49 PM)LoseáMyáBreath Wrote: Very, luckily Cheerleader snatched it :)

"Cheerleader" is so annoying and catchy at the same damn time. I can't stop listening to it. rip
is this the Fight Song everybody is talking about?

how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(06-21-2015, 02:57 PM)Maiko Wrote: is this the Fight Song everybody is talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc

Yeah, it's SO basic
Yesssss
;)  
(06-21-2015, 02:57 PM)LoseáMyáBreath Wrote: Yeah, it's SO basic

Sad
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Eww, I couldn't even get through 30 sec of the fight song. Cheerleader tho maiko
King James
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-21-2015, 02:57 PM)Maiko Wrote: is this the Fight Song everybody is talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc

Yep, the very same cheesy song. I just cannot get into it. I'll try again later but meh.á
Woohoo, looking great! TFS is...ch...

All the low self esteem in the world making basic things happen. lmao
The poster formerly known as PEACHES wired
1 á Omi - Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix Radio Edit) 1.0000
2áá Rachel Platten - Fight Song á 0.7582

....á She better keep her distance
Good For You
#7 Mexico
#15 United States
#22 Canadaá

Lets see how this does
1 person likes this: Maiko
I really hope gfy is a hit for Selena. I've yet to listen to the hq to properly judge.
King James
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-22-2015, 07:34 AM)LeBronyonce Wrote: I really hope gfy is a hit for Selena. I've yet to listen to the hq to properly judge.

TBH I'm completely slayn by it rip