Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

if these nigerians dont gone somewhere

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

with these homes that look like they were built on the sims...

learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(11-16-2018, 01:05 AM)Maiko Wrote: with these homes that look like they were built on the sims...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVxFe9Gt8GU

I’m more mad at them pretending that they ain’t just show the same 2 houses over and over rip I hope this ugly sim thing becomes a trend tho, Nigeria will have their own unique architecture.
2 people like this: maikhoe, Rebellious Sissy
Fuck yall.
(11-16-2018, 09:56 AM)Daemon Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 01:05 AM)Maiko Wrote: with these homes that look like they were built on the sims...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVxFe9Gt8GU

I’m more mad at them pretending that they ain’t just show the same 2 houses over and over rip I hope this ugly sim thing becomes a trend tho, Nigeria will have their own unique architecture.

Lmao yeah with the rooftops looking like stiletto shoes

At least they have a “market” in their neighborhood!

The convenience!

I have a friend who’s Nigerian royalty.
(11-16-2018, 01:49 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: I have a friend who’s Nigerian royalty.

me?

i really want to move to nigeria sub-part time but i feel like they wont accept me
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble

(11-16-2018, 02:01 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 01:49 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: I have a friend who’s Nigerian royalty.

me?

no, he has a big dick.
1 person likes this: Daemon
(11-16-2018, 05:13 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 02:01 PM)Maiko Wrote: me?

no, he has a big dick.

lmao

(11-16-2018, 02:43 PM)Maiko Wrote: i really want to move to nigeria sub-part time but i feel like they wont accept me

get yourself a gay elite Nigerian friend and he will show you the ropes. You dont want to be near the music industry because they all do voodoo, but there is an emerging fashion, photography arts and beauty industry. Find a gay on social media and go from there Nat sip

But yes you cant just roll up and expect ppl to accept u nn.
Fuck yall.
(11-16-2018, 07:28 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 02:43 PM)Maiko Wrote: i really want to move to nigeria sub-part time but i feel like they wont accept me

get yourself a gay elite Nigerian friend and he will show you the ropes. You dont want to be near the music industry because they all do voodoo, but there is an emerging fashion, photography arts and beauty industry. Find a gay on social media and go from there Nat sip

But I don’t want to be in any of those things in Nigeria I don’t appreciate the art. I appreciate the business people and scholars

(11-16-2018, 07:43 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 07:28 PM)Daemon Wrote: get yourself a gay elite Nigerian friend and he will show you the ropes. You dont want to be near the music industry because they all do voodoo, but there is an emerging fashion, photography arts and beauty industry. Find a gay on social media and go from there Nat sip

But I don’t want to be in any of those things in Nigeria I don’t appreciate the art. I appreciate the business people and scholars

they will accept u 2
1 person likes this: maikhoe
Fuck yall.
(11-16-2018, 07:50 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 07:43 PM)Maiko Wrote: But I don’t want to be in any of those things in Nigeria I don’t appreciate the art. I appreciate the business people and scholars

they will accept u 2

Blue

lol
[Image: JNLbCz8.gif]