🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

im sorry, but Scarlett Johansson Has a point

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

1 person likes this: Lance
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
i agree with her! talented people should play whatever they slay a role in!

ex: Angie as a black woman

[Image: hero_EB20070621REVIEWS70621002AR.jpg]
[Image: 91ut0FWj6YL._SX569_.jpg]

Angie as a man

[Image: jolie2_1701389i.jpg]

Dyke:

[Image: b963f3a41c30953a19af3a483c33514c.jpg]
[Image: article-2737938-20E70A4600000578-154_634x622.jpg]

rip the lashings

anyways im w both parties!
She don’t and you ain’t sorry
Fuck yall.
But I’ll say that if trans women are women, then there shouldn’t be an issue. Wouldn’t it make more sense for their agenda to advocate more so that trans women get more roles, including playing cis characters? For example why couldn’t catwoman be played by a tranny? I never see that conversation.
Fuck yall.
(07-13-2019, 10:00 PM)black sissy Wrote: i agree with her! talented people should play whatever they slay a role in!

ex: Angie as a black woman

[Image: hero_EB20070621REVIEWS70621002AR.jpg]
[Image: 91ut0FWj6YL._SX569_.jpg]

Angie as a man

[Image: jolie2_1701389i.jpg]

Dyke:

[Image: b963f3a41c30953a19af3a483c33514c.jpg]
[Image: article-2737938-20E70A4600000578-154_634x622.jpg]

Bitch I am screaming @ man and Dyke Ahh
1 person likes this: Lance
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(07-13-2019, 10:30 PM)Daemon Wrote: She don’t and you ain’t sorry

She do. The only reason I believe otherwise is economic/work opportunities.

Otherwise, what is the point of acting if you can't portray something that isn't you.
she is about to steal Groot's role from Vin Diesel smh
1 person likes this: Hill
(07-13-2019, 11:00 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 10:30 PM)Daemon Wrote: She don’t and you ain’t sorry

She do. The only reason I believe otherwise is economic/work opportunities.

Otherwise, what is the point of acting if you can't portray something that isn't you.

Well yeh duh. We don’t live in that racial utopia and this she does not have a point.
Fuck yall.
(07-14-2019, 06:08 AM)Daemon Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 11:00 PM)Maiko Wrote: She do. The only reason I believe otherwise is economic/work opportunities.

Well yeh duh. We don’t live in that racial utopia and this she does not have a point.

That isn't the claim and theatre has nothing to do with racial disparity. That's a matter of socioeconomics.
(07-14-2019, 03:22 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: she is about to steal Groot's role from Vin Diesel smh

Lmao. Seriously?
(07-14-2019, 10:50 AM)Maiko Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 06:08 AM)Daemon Wrote: Well yeh duh. We don’t live in that racial utopia and this she does not have a point.

That isn't the claim and theatre has nothing to do with racial disparity. That's a matter of socioeconomics.

It has to do with racism. Black Panther proved that diversity makes money. I believe crazy rich Asians was a success also. There are king makers in this business. They have just been unwilling to make non-white kings.
Fuck yall.
And it’s so naive when people think art isn’t political. Especially film, probably the most political art expression of all. Whether it’s defying or replicating the status quo, both are political products. And all feature films are not only informed but also restrained by politics in some way shape or form. If it’s “political correctness” when minorities are given significant roles, it’s also political correctness when the Americans always saves the day. It’s political correctness that Wonder Woman has shaven armpits even though the demand for women’s razors was artificially engineered in the 20th century and obviously would not occur in the matriarchal fantasy island she descends from.
But when you consume media uncritically, these are things that go over your head daemon5
Fuck yall.
(07-13-2019, 10:36 PM)Daemon Wrote: But I’ll say that if trans women are women, then there shouldn’t be an issue. Wouldn’t it make more sense for their agenda to advocate more so that trans women get more roles, including playing cis characters? For example why couldn’t catwoman be played by a tranny? I never see that conversation.

Whew boy you almost said something stupid there

Anyway, cisgender females playing transgender women helps create a fake image of what transgender women are like. We are all individuals. Why would an individual who does not/cannot identify with a certain group expect to be able to appropriately represent that group?
this site is full of fkin clowns.