🌈🏳️‍🌈🎂🍥💘🍭 Happy Birthday Lance! #PrayForLance

popfn Box Office

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

This thread has been closed. Please check the last post for further details.
i watched mj2 in theaters. i was very disappointed.
(12-06-2015, 05:00 AM)babyboy Wrote: i watched mj2 in theaters. i was very disappointed.

You're talking about The Hunger Games? Why were you very dissapointed?
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Slay Hunger Games, I really loved the movie, it was the best I've seen in along time. heart
1 person likes this: Jahseh
(12-06-2015, 02:22 PM)Bloody Wrote: Slay Hunger Games, I really loved the movie, it was the best I've seen in along time. heart

I agree! I really liked it. The whole series was bad ass
1 person likes this: Andrew
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
I agree I love it. heart
<blockquote><cite>'Maiko' pid='170980' dateline='1449426525'</cite><bquote><br>
<br>
<br>I agree! I really liked it. The whole series was bad ass<br></bquote></blockquote><br><br>
(12-06-2015, 10:22 AM)Maiko Wrote: You're talking about The Hunger Games? Why were you very dissapointed?

mj1 was way better. plus i don't like how
they axed one of my favorite characters
and that ending was really lame.
(12-06-2015, 04:31 PM)babyboy Wrote: mj1 was way better. plus i don't like how
they axed one of my favorite characters
and that ending was really lame.

I loved the ending.

who was your fave character?
[Image: X2sAcQp.png]
2 people like this: Kyr, Auryn
Fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may. - Tyler Durden
90M weekend gross deadbanana3
1 person likes this: Auryn
Captain America: Civil War predictions are saying 220M opening weekend.
1 person likes this: Jahseh
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]
Finding Dory outgrossing Civil War in the US Teezy
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Suicide Squad predictions are 125M opening weekend so far. It's huge for August.