😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

popfn Confessions

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(08-09-2018, 01:05 PM)pop bot Wrote:
Quote:Every-time I look in the mirror, see my crooked nose, bad skin, hairy skinny body, and messy hair and odd facial features, I realize why I have no potential date or friends. I'm beyond ugly.

Leave a Confession Here

I totally relate to y'all :/
Quote:How masc is someone who self-identifies as “masc”?

Leave a Confession Here
Quote:I rarely seem to have days where I'm calm without ending up crying or with a mental breakdown.

Leave a Confession Here
(08-09-2018, 05:52 PM)pop bot Wrote:
Quote:How masc is someone who self-identifies as “masc”?

Leave a Confession Here

most men do....
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Quote:For years I would hold this person in my heart as very similar to me, yet completely opposite, but over time I came to think of them as the best I could possibly do in finding a partner. I couldn’t do the math at the time to figure out how it would come to be so I tossed I put it out of my mind.

A year ago the universe lined things up and put that person in my path. Today, I can do the math.

Leave a Confession Here
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
Quote:tough to be talking to you, when i have feelings for him.

i really hope you understand when it comes out.

Leave a Confession Here
Quote:2863 sounds like some messy shit going on behind the scenes tbh

Leave a Confession Here