🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

popfn Confessions

Here now: 2 Guest(s)

(08-15-2019, 12:37 AM)pop bot Wrote:
Quote:truth is, i miss your kiss, your body, your dick, your ass, your mind, your everything. can't wait to see you.

Leave a Confession Here

y'all he was so underwhelming when he came

he ate up all my Adderall and then k drunk too much and got sick so i couldn't even fuck

[Image: giphy.webp]
1 person likes this: Hill
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Quote:I am also coming to terms with the fact that I am an empath. I will always be targeted by lesser people and yet I will still love and care about them more than they can ever feel for me. My hypersensitive energy is a blessing and a curse.

Leave a Confession Here
No one on this forum is an empath.
2 people like this: maikangel, Hill
Fuck yall.
Including you
Quote:One day.. I hope I’ll truly love again.

Leave a Confession Here
2 people like this: maikangel, Hill
(10-16-2019, 04:52 AM)pop bot Wrote:
Quote:I am also coming to terms with the fact that I am an empath. I will always be targeted by lesser people and yet I will still love and care about them more than they can ever feel for me. My hypersensitive energy is a blessing and a curse.

Leave a Confession Here

Aren't you a fucking martyr rip
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Quote:A martyr? Dying for what I believe in isn’t really my style. I would rather the glory of my life be testament to the truth in my beliefs.

Leave a Confession Here
Quote:When are we staging Hill's intervention

Leave a Confession Here
2 people like this: maikangel, Daemon
(10-17-2019, 05:26 PM)pop bot Wrote:
Quote:When are we staging Hill's intervention

Leave a Confession Here

For drugs or the devil?
I have multiple things I'd need to discuss during your intervention
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Intervention or exorcism
3 people like this: Daemon, maikangel, Hill
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(10-17-2019, 06:10 PM)Artemis Wrote: Intervention or exorcism

wait it ain’t funny man it’s urgent I need one
two boxes of detergent in a paint gun
and an emergency squirt gun to spray A-1
Quote:The internal conflict I feel must mean I somewhat used to define myself by what excited me, and that made my jar small and easy to fill. Now I am the bigger jar, I miss the smaller one.

Leave a Confession Here