Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

popfn Music Challenge! | Larde - Unnecessarilyoverdramatic

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: f5L5SPy.png]
Starting Monday, July 13, a PopFN member will be randomly selected to pick an album - ANY album - for our members to listen, rate and review! The challenge is to listen to an artist and their album regardless of whether you know the artist and/or like/love/hate the artist. It is my hope that you are able to open yourself up to a different musical experience.

The album does not have to be new, popular, or mainstream; it can be ANY album -new or old - from any artist. Genres also do not matter, neither does the language of the album. If you want us to listen to heavy metal for a week, those who decide to take the challenge will HAVE to do so!

The listening, rating, and reviewing process will last for one week, ending Sunday, with a new challenge beginning the following Monday. If you decide to take the challenge, you will be expected to listen to the ENTIRE album, post your review in this thread, and engage in a healthy discussion about the material at hand. Each album will be given a rate of 1 to 5 stars by each member.

If you wish to take part in the challenge, please sign up. Your name will be added to the OP as a part of the challenge for that week. You are allowed to sign up at any time. If you decide to opt out of doing a challenge for a week, please let me know.

I will be accepting PMs from all members who want to lead the challenge Friday and Saturday of every week. Challenge Leaders will be accepted randomly. PM @Mint with the artist and album you would like challenged. 

Current Artists/Album/Participants

SEPTEMBER 21. Challenge Leader: @Mint
Challenge Artist and Album: Ray Of Light - Madonna

9 people like this: Joey_XLIX, XXX MAIKO, Lifted, Mint, Novellos, paradise, Kyr, Satan, mack
I love this idea!
1 person likes this: PeachesNCream
i wanna be the first

:style2:
Good idea ! I'm definitely participating
ride it, my pony
Get those PMs in! I'm gonna pick one by the end of the day! Ahems
The poster formerly known as PEACHES wired
I would also like to be a reviewer every week!

I need some new music lol
PM'ed you

[Image: 1_gif.gif]
Got everyone's PMs, five so far! Thx guys! :randy:
1 person likes this: CarlyRaeJepsen
just sent u a message

i love this idea
Oh this is a bomb ass idea, lemme pm you when I'm on laptop instead of mobile
Thx to everyone who's sent in their PMs! We need more participants though! Even if you don't want to be a challenge leader you can still participate. Ahems
YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS maiko maiko
I just realized that I never listened to Whitney rip . I'm on it !
ride it, my pony
Op updated!! We're still accepting challengers.

@Novellos is the first challenge leader so congrats hun! Clap3

This week will be listening to the classic "Whitney" album! Starting tomorrow you guys can start prepping your rate and reviews! Let's have a blast. Ahems
I have not listened to this album in forever so this should be a nice throwback! Hopefully I'll get through it by Wedns!