😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

why is june gay month

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

can't those gays choose another month

[Image: PortlyFlawlessGuppy-max-1mb.gif]
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots

Thing I tink
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
Sharing your birthday with all the bottoms

kiii
The irony of your bday falling on the most gay month as the least homosexual homosexual
[Image: JNLbCz8.gif]
Poor homophoaiko Jumbo
4 people like this: Maiko, purple/sky/bubble, Rainbow, Lex
(06-01-2018, 01:02 PM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots

Thing I tink

oh this is something new Obama made.
2 people like this: Rebellious Sissy, purple/sky/bubble
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(06-01-2018, 01:52 PM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote: Poor homophoaiko Jumbo

[Image: im8ZNpC.gif]
2 people like this: Rebellious Sissy, purple/sky/bubble
when is this angsty anti-gay phase gonna end @A$AP Maikodoesthisfacelookbothered
2 people like this: Sunfire, Rebellious Sissy
[Image: 4XlcTQw.jpg]
(06-01-2018, 07:48 PM)Bo Wrote: when is this angsty anti-gay phase gonna end @A$AP Maikodoesthisfacelookbothered

when gays stop inducing it aye

Angsty Gay Phase Says:

Nevah

doesthisfacelookbothered
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy
(06-02-2018, 12:40 AM)A$AP Maiko Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 07:48 PM)Bo Wrote: when is this angsty anti-gay phase gonna end @A$AP Maikodoesthisfacelookbothered

when gays stop inducing it aye

Angsty Gay Phase Says:

Nevah

doesthisfacelookbothered

nn don’t be that gay guy with a superiority gay complex doesthisfacelookbothered

Lemme put together this gay-themed surprise bday party for you

[Image: 47f4adf0-2023-11e5-8af6-33ad74c52046_bey...ality3.gif]
2 people like this: Rebellious Sissy, Sunfire
(06-02-2018, 01:18 AM)Bo Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 12:40 AM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: when gays stop inducing it aye

Angsty Gay Phase Says:

Nevah

doesthisfacelookbothered

nn don’t be that gay guy with a superiority gay complex doesthisfacelookbothered

i joke but i've always had this stance. you know that more than anybody!

i'm over the real homophobia that i had last year tho. that was something deep and i doubt if i could ever feel that way again.

i won't ever stop preaching to lgbt youth that they should look for something real and substantial, value themselves, and try not to fall into the trap, because i know too many old gay, lonely men and too many young gay men that have made poor decisions and as a consequence feel like they'll be lonely forever. i've seen too many young people with HIV growing up in south flo ( about 50% of black gay men have it here), so it's kinda my thing, i really can't help it.
2 people like this: Bo, Rebellious Sissy
The funny thing is that the real superiority complex comes with those masc for masc things.

I was pro-fem & be yaself before it was cool Doc

I'm not even conservative. So that can't be said. Maybe I just see more beauty in gays than they often see in themselves.

/Endthinkpiece.

😘
2 people like this: Bo, Rebellious Sissy
(06-02-2018, 01:37 AM)A$AP Maiko Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 01:18 AM)Bo Wrote: nn don’t be that gay guy with a superiority gay complex doesthisfacelookbothered

i joke but i've always had this stance. you know that more than anybody!

i'm over the real homophobia that i had last year tho. that was something deep and i doubt if i could ever feel that way again.

i won't ever stop preaching to lgbt youth that they should look for something real and substantial, value themselves, and try not to fall into the trap, because i know too many old gay, lonely men and too many young gay men that have made poor decisions and as a consequence feel like they'll be lonely forever. i've seen too many young people with HIV growing up in south flo ( about 50% of black gay men have it here), so it's kinda my thing, i really can't help it.

[Image: giphy.gif]

lmao jk

Of course i know bb. I’m just teasing you cause you’re always getting them messy gays together. skull Some gays are indeed terrible but my stance has always been (or at least it evolved to that) to let them be and not judge them because I feel in most cases their lack of opportunity to be normal with themselves and the people around them is what brought them down that path of self destruction and the total absence of self love. These are people who did not have the privilege to grow and go through all those essential stages of formation their straight peers go through during their adolescence/young adulthood years. I feel like 99% of gay men will end up being lonely forever, no matter if they are partnered or not, because they are broken inside for the majority of their lives and who’s strong enough to make that work on themselves and fix it? In fact from what I’ve seen gay partnerships are even more of a danger zone for them. So I don’t feel like giving them any more grief as a fellow gay man. I let them be as messy as they want. Fully agree with your concerns on AIDS tho and how that’s a direct consequence of that messiness but that’s why they even need more support. Anyhow yes gays are terrible but straights are way more terrible so I’m gon fight them instead whenever I can. Gunpoint
(06-02-2018, 06:34 AM)Bo Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 01:37 AM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: i joke but i've always had this stance. you know that more than anybody!

[Image: giphy.gif]

lmao jk

Of course i know bb. I’m just teasing you cause you’re always getting them messy gays together. skull Some gays are indeed terrible but my stance has always been (or at least it evolved to that) to let them be and not judge them because I feel in most cases their lack of opportunity to be normal with themselves and the people around them is what brought them down that path of self destruction and the total absence of self love. These are people who did not have the privilege to grow and go through all those essential stages of formation their straight peers go through during their adolescence/young adulthood years. I feel like 99% of gay men will end up being lonely forever, no matter if they are partnered or not, because they are broken inside for the majority of their lives and who’s strong enough to make that work on themselves and fix it? In fact from what I’ve seen gay partnerships are even more of a danger zone for them. So I don’t feel like giving them any more grief as a fellow gay man. I let them be as messy as they want. Fully agree with your concerns on AIDS tho and how that’s a direct consequence of that messiness but that’s why they even need more support. Anyhow yes gays are terrible but straights are way more terrible so I’m gon fight them instead whenever I can. Gunpoint

real old people skull not people that are old in their mind.

but i'll continue this conversation with you in person so i can read you from ya lap

[Image: courtneylolresized.gif]
1 person likes this: Bo
(06-02-2018, 01:37 AM)A$AP Maiko Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 01:18 AM)Bo Wrote: nn don’t be that gay guy with a superiority gay complex doesthisfacelookbothered

i'm over the real homophobia that i had last year tho.

Oh?
(06-02-2018, 01:55 AM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: The funny thing is that the real superiority complex comes with those masc for masc things.

I was pro-fem & be yaself before it was cool Doc

I'm not even conservative. So that can't be said. Maybe I just see more beauty in gays than they often see in themselves.

/Endthinkpiece.

😘

Only confirms that u don't truly respect fems, you just like how they entertain u Doc 2
Fuck yall.