Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

why is june gay month

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(06-02-2018, 08:42 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 01:37 AM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: i'm over the real homophobia that i had last year tho.
Oh?
(06-02-2018, 01:55 AM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: The funny thing is that the real superiority complex comes with those masc for masc things.

I was pro-fem & be yaself before it was cool Doc

I'm not even conservative. So that can't be said. Maybe I just see more beauty in gays than they often see in themselves.

/Endthinkpiece.

😘

Only confirms that u don't truly respect fems, you just like how they entertain u Doc 2

I get entertained across the whole spectrum.

You don't wanna push this tho, but I'm glad you read my mission statement boo!
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(06-02-2018, 08:54 PM)A$AP Maiko Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 08:42 PM)Daemon Wrote: Oh?

Only confirms that u don't truly respect fems, you just like how they entertain u Doc 2

I get entertained across the whole spectrum.

U get entertained by small fems but you don't recognise them as ur equal Doc 2
Fuck yall.
(06-02-2018, 09:12 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 08:54 PM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: I get entertained across the whole spectrum.

U get entertained by small fems but you don't recognise them as ur equal Doc 2

you've been saying this and it's false, and also really rude.

i've been attracted to femininity my entire life. feminine men since before i was 13 years old. So this is not some onset thing or me. I am in fact, the most consistent person you will ever meet in your life. Few of my ideas are new.

Anyway, attraction is not dictated by whether you are entertained by what you are attracted to or not. If that were the case you would not be attracted to anything. Accept the fact that some men like feminine men.
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(06-02-2018, 09:22 PM)A$AP Maiko Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 09:12 PM)Daemon Wrote: U get entertained by small fems but you don't recognise them as ur equal Doc 2

you've been saying this and it's false, and also really rude.

i've been attracted to femininity my entire life. feminine men since before i was 13 years old. So this is not some onset thing or me. I am in fact, the most consistent person you will ever meet in your life. Few of my ideas are new.

Anyway, attraction is not dictated by whether you are entertained by what you are attracted to or not. If that were the case you would not be attracted to anything. Accept the fact that some men like feminine men.

I never said u wasn't attracted to them judgingyou
Fuck yall.
(06-02-2018, 09:27 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 09:22 PM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: you've been saying this and it's false, and also really rude.

I never said u wasn't attracted to them judgingyou

and if i'm naturally attracted to them how in the world would that be because they entertain me.

how about because they just naturally fall into what i like to have in a partner?
(06-02-2018, 09:31 PM)A$AP Maiko Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 09:27 PM)Daemon Wrote: I never said u wasn't attracted to them judgingyou

and if i'm naturally attracted to them how in the world would that be because they entertain me.

how about because they just naturally fall into what i like to have in a partner?

I never contested your attraction to them, r they partners or r they pets? That was my concern judgingyou
Fuck yall.
(06-02-2018, 09:38 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 09:31 PM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: and if i'm naturally attracted to them how in the world would that be because they entertain me.

I never contested your attraction to them, r they partners or r they pets? That was my concern judgingyou

are yours partners or are they sex toys? that's my concern.
(06-02-2018, 09:41 PM)A$AP Maiko Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 09:38 PM)Daemon Wrote: I never contested your attraction to them, r they partners or r they pets? That was my concern judgingyou

are yours partners or are they sex toys? that's my concern.

Sex toy if white rainbow
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy
Fuck yall.
(06-02-2018, 09:45 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 09:41 PM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: are yours partners or are they sex toys? that's my concern.

Sex toy if white rainbow

:) i really hope you're just bored and don't actually believe your internally induced implications surrounding my attractions. but either way, GL witcha man hunt!
(06-02-2018, 09:56 PM)A$AP Maiko Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 09:45 PM)Daemon Wrote: Sex toy if white rainbow

:) i really hope you're just bored and don't actually believe your internally induced implications surrounding my attractions. but either way, GL witcha man hunt!

I don't know what to believe, should I care as long as ur happy I guess Doc 2
Fuck yall.
(06-02-2018, 01:55 AM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: The funny thing is that the real superiority complex comes with those masc for masc things.

I'm not even conservative. So that can't be said. Maybe I just see more beauty in gays than they often see in themselves.

/Endthinkpiece.

😘

Correction: "in themselves and in each other"
(06-02-2018, 10:00 PM)Lex Wrote:

/Endthinkpiece.

😘

Correction: "in themselves and in each other"

lmao i'm not concerned with how they view each other most fem gays are fine with other fem gays it's the masc4masc that act like they can't be seen with them in public.
(06-02-2018, 10:00 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 09:56 PM)A$AP Maiko Wrote: :) i really hope you're just bored and don't actually believe your internally induced implications surrounding my attractions. but either way, GL witcha man hunt!

I don't know what to believe, should I care as long as ur happy I guess Doc 2

well in that case stop "deducting" shit because your poor conclusions aren't positively effecting my opinion of you at all.
Affecting judgingyou
Fuck yall.
(06-01-2018, 01:44 PM)NubianKing Wrote: The irony of your bday falling on the most gay month as the least homosexual homosexual

Why did I just see this toofunny3