🍹 still enjoying YoungCarter's birthday? join the party

youtube Bans Alex Jones

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
https://twitter.com/emojibussy/status/10...05440?s=21
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
Good

Get rid of more of alt right networks
1 person likes this: PACMAN

Good. His QAnon thing is getting out of hand. I feel like they gonna hurt Maxine walters
2 people like this: Rebellious Sissy, PACMAN
Fuck yall.
(08-06-2018, 03:09 PM)Daemon Wrote: Good. His QAnon thing is getting out of hand. I feel like they gonna hurt Maxine walters

What’s up w that
This is what tyranny looks like
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
(08-06-2018, 03:20 PM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 03:09 PM)Daemon Wrote: Good. His QAnon thing is getting out of hand. I feel like they gonna hurt Maxine walters

What’s up w that

An elaborative conspiracy theory that combines all the antisemitism deep state stuff with Russia and trump in order to explain Trump's innocence, It was started as a joke, but the right has adopted it seriously.
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy
Fuck yall.
I mean its their platform so

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: hcApaTi.jpg]
(08-06-2018, 04:54 PM)Misty Wrote: I mean its their platform so

[Image: giphy.gif]

racist
Fuck yall.
also facebook, apple/itunes, etc.
this is a BIG WIN for our planet.
like he was literally putting people at risk. he put the sandy hook families at risk (some can't even go to the grave site of their kids because they got harassed by people who say it's faked) and maxine waters.
like it's one thing to have free speech and be a nut, it's another to get people hurt or harm their lives.
and the fact he admitted it is all an act for views and people should get it's "satire" proves he uses dumb conservatives and create real world dangers by exploiting their limited mental capacity.